Our large Greek Halkidiki olives make a wonderful presence in your mouth. They have the heft and texture to produce a crunch you can almost hear from the jar!
We select sweet, brilliant red Pimiento Peppers that we make into a fat paste with herbs and spices. This way our crisp giants keep their stuffing.
There is hardly a food that is not complimented with these low-carb, gluten free olives are always;
- ready for a party, after school snack or an evening in front of the TV,
- ready to be chopped onto a pizza, sandwiches, into egg dishes or dropped into a salad,
- just name it, there is hardly a food that is not complemented with our Pimento stuffed olives.
Don’t toss that liquid! Tassos® special brine is the tastiest and lowest sodium olive juice available.
Always free of chemicals, preservatives, additives, and artificial dyes.
The green olives of Halkidiki were registered as a Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) product in 2012 by the European Union.
- PDO positively accentuates and influences the plant’s genetics and epigenetics.
- The authenticity and origin are guaranteed and legally protects against imitation or inferior quality.
- This designation protects unique heritage, character and the reputation of historical/cultural foods.
- We develop a greater appreciation of the importance of regional and specialty foods.
Our Halkidiki green olives are grown and harvested in the PDO region of Halkidiki, Greece yet do not carry the PDO seal. The reason being that all stuffings must also be PDO and Pimientos are not a designated PDO crop.