These are authentic Greek Kalamata olives and we were the first to ever pit the King of Table Olives.
You can distinguish natures perfection in this fruit, as they have:
- a dark purple-black color,
- a pretty almond shape,
- a smooth, plump, shiny skin, that is fleshy and never mushy,
- a deep complex fruity taste, slightly smoky …. wine-like flavor,
- a dense nutritional content.
To really appreciate the true greatness of our Kalamata olives:
- Serve at room temperature.
- Add to most any salad.
- Bake and cook for marvelous taste and texture.
Don't toss that liquid! This brine is made with American Heart Association® certified Tassos® Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar. It is perfect for a salad dressing starter, to add to water of boiling pasta, or drizzle in a pan to jazz up fried eggs.